Mobile phones were clever. They’ve now become very smart. This is thanks to applications. Applications drive forward your smartphone’s usability. In the business world, the same applies to your multifunction printing devices.
Applications integrated into your hardware:
- Simplify everyday business tasks and processes
- Extend the capabilities of your multifunction printers
- Improve document workflows and reduce costs
RDT Apps are as easy to use as those on your smartphone. They increase user productivity, simplifying and shortening everyday processes. RDT lightweight, serverless solutions ensure you make the most of your hardware investment.
An APPetite for business development
Apps are only of value if they improve a specific process. That’s why our team of in-house app developers will assess your workflows and identify opportunities.
Alongside Xerox ConnectKey Apps, custom solutions can be built around your needs. Looking at your routine day-to-day activities, we are able to build and develop apps that enhance what your multifunction devices offer.
The end result? You’ll turn your devices into a tool that make work in the office easier. Popular solutions include:
- Simplified scanning to locations
- Automated application services such as ordering toner, logging of faults, communicating with technical support
- Workflow related applications to improve the movement of documents through a business
- Personalising internal functions to enable organisations to perform tasks more effectively
Targeted app development generates cost reductions. This is because you’ll print less. This is because you’ll improve the flow of information in your business.
Have an APPetite to extend the capabilities of your multifunction printers?
Great! Your first step towards improving the flow and information in your business starts right here today. And tomorrow you’ll be making the most of your hardware investment.Yes, I’m ready to fill my appetite!!