Variable data printing is the now. Indeed, in a world where consumers are becoming more savvy, businesses are infusing their marketing with the personal touch.
From direct marketing collaterals, customer relationship management, advertising, invoicing to brochures, businesses are demanding VDP. That’s because making marketing about the recipient boosts success rates.
Commercial and in-house printers are therefore responding. They are increasing their own saleability and ROI by giving businesses what they want – greater personalisation.
Variable data printing: the basics
Variable data printing – also known as variable information printing or variable imaging – is a form of digital printing, including on-demand printing, in which elements such as text, graphics and images may be changed from one printed piece to the next.
The text changes happen without stopping or slowing down the printing process and using information from a database or external file.
Take a set of personalised letters, for instance. Each boosts the same basic layout but can now be printed with a different name and address on each letter.
3 variable data printing business benefits:
- Meet demand: The right VDP software package allows you to personalise various elements of the same print run, including text, graphics and imagery, without slowing down the job.
- Grow your business: Customers love the personal touch. They want to be engaged on a different level. VDP enables you to achieve this. It gets more out of your print room. It does so by bringing variable data printing in-house. Create, personalise, track and automate marketing across your output.The end result? A truly holistic brand experience for your users.
- Productivity: Dramatically reduce your print times and costs. Instead of printing say 1,000 copies of the same document, with VDP you can print 1,000 different documents just as simply. Now that’s what we call music to a printer’s ears!
RDT is a leading integrator of VDP experience
RDT specialises in introducing variable data print capabilities to new and existing print hardware. Let’s give your devices superpowers then wow customers by:
- Bringing relevancy to your marketing by leveraging variable data to tailor messages for each recipient
- Expanding your reach with one-to-one marketing campaigns that span print, email, web and mobile
- Using variable data in images, graphics, and messages to grab and hold your target’s attention
- Creating campaigns with built-in response tracking tools and adjust messaging, offers and much more on the go