Xerox has released its VersaLink C405 multifunction colour printer into the business world. The device promises to be the “new benchmark” in multifunction printers. The question remains, is this the case?
Straight out of the box, it’s clear that VersaLink C405 sets a new standard for print, copy, scan, fax and email. In fact, it looks to be a versatile workplace assistant for pretty much any office, regardless of the size.
Xerox VersaLink C405: quick facts
Xerox VersaLink C405 is infused with an array of easy-to-implement next generation features. With instant cloud and mobile connectivity, the aim is to drive forward workplace productivity.
- Print up to 35 ppm
- 50-sheet Single-pass Duplex Automatic Document Feeder(DADF)
- NFC Tap-to-Pair and optional Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct
- Standard 700-sheet paper capacity/maximum 1,250 sheets
- 150-sheet Bypass Tray
- Up to 600 x 600 x 8 dpi
- WxDxH:432 x 540 x 599 mm
- Weight:33 kg
Xerox VersaLink C405: in depth
VersaLink is an apt name. The device is as a mirror which reflects the versatile approach businesses take today. Flexibility is paired with minimal IT support and maximum security. This means VersaLink C405 is ready-made to scale with your business.
- The 5” touchscreen is so easy to use and its app-based system can be personalised for each user
- Tap, swipe and pinch-like command movements feel similar to your mobile
- Logging in is simple, fast and secure
- ‘Tap to pair’ makes for straightforward mobile connectivity
- Get connected straight out-of-the-box with your favourite tools such as Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and DropBox
- There’s an array of productivity-boosting Xerox apps at your fingertips
- The print engine speeds up everyday tasks whilst delivering consistently superior colour results
- Print up to 35 ppm in colour and black and white. Large standard capacity of up to 700 sheets
- Keep printing for longer with up to 10,500 sheets with extra high capacity toner cartridges available
- Setting up VersaLink C405 is hassle-free taking around 10 minutes
- Security features plus Secure Print and card authentication shores things up
- Time-saving capabilities to speed sharing and cut workflows – empowering users without the need for support
Make print work with Xerox VersaLink C405
Actions speak louder than words. As your platinum Xerox partner, RDT is standing by to give you a free demonstration of the Xerox VersaLink C405 multifunction colour printer.