RDT Office Solutions Group Ltd is set to tee off with customers for a charity golf day on September 21st 2016 and you’re invited.
Join RDT in raising money for our chosen charity of 2016, Ronald McDonald House Charities. Take a day off from the grind and hit the course at Hertfordshire Golf and Country Club which is located in a stunning Grade II listed mansion.
What you need to know:
- Where: The Hertfordshire Golf and Country Club, Broxbournebury Mansion, White Stubbs Lane, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, EN10 7PY
- When: Wednesday, 21st September, 2016
- Arrival: 10am arrival for registration, followed by coffee and a bacon roll
- Tee off time: 11am, 2 x Tee Start
- Hospitality: 1 course dinner
- Accommodation: If required, book yourself a room by visiting: www.thehertfordshiregolf.co.uk
- Players: Enter 4 people (or multiples of 4). If you don’t have a full team, not to worry. Give us the heads up and we’ll complete your team
- Cost: £60 per head, with proceeds going to Ronald McDonald House Charities
How do I get involved?
Putt simply, it will be a great day of golf and business networking. The real hole in one is that we can all raise money for such an invaluable cause.
You, your colleagues and friends are invited. Submit your team by completing the form here: www.office-events.com/event/rdtcaddyshack
Not a golfer or can’t make the day?
Not to worry. You can also sponsor a hole for £50 with proceeds, again, going to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
About Ronald McDonald House Charities
Every year, team RDT chooses a charity to support. For 2016, we’ve nominated Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Ronald McDonald House Charities has an expansive network of Chapters all across the UK. Families can stay with their children at these houses whilst they receive the care and support needed.
In addition to the golf day, members of RDT will embark upon a 500 mile tour de force in September, cycling from Glasgow to Brighton. They’ll take pit stops at Ronald McDonald Houses along the route.
You can show support for the team and Ronald McDonald Houses by donating here: