What are the key benefits of managed print services? Well, reality is, whilst there’s an initial investment, a print management service should save your business significant time and money in the long run.
RDT’s managed print service reaches far beyond printer maintenance and consumables replenishment. A next generation managed print service is all about:
- Streamlining key processes
- Enabling your business to gain insights to push the barriers of digital transformation
- Generating analytics to support better ways of working
Managed print services enable a standardised foundation for workflow automation, information security, workforce mobility, sustainability and digital innovation. RDT helps organisations realise their goal of a digitally empowered workplace, leveraging MPS as part of the digital transition.
A typical starting point? Driving down costs and increasing productivity with printer and device optimisation. From here, your managed print service can be extended to drive the digital automation needed to generate:
- Document security
Managed print FREE audit
Print and document workflows drive along your network. They are a key part of how you get your work done. Even so, many businesses remain unaware of exactly how much time and resources are directed towards them. If that’s you, don’t worry.
Your free print and document audit from RDT will generate the insights needed to streamline your processes. We won’t just pull your print setup under the microscope. RDT’s print and document management experts will analyse all of your document related processes.
How does it work? Changes in technology create gaps in even the tightest of infrastructures. RDT will fill them. We’ll do so by assessing your IT infrastructure across one or multiple sites.
The managed print team will:
- Identify efficiency improvements across your print and digital systems
- Carry out a cost analysis of your entire infrastructure
- Conduct a full assessment of your software solutions, identifying where potential gains are to be made
- Look at security gaps
- Package all findings together in a full analysis report
Managed print advantages: what will I get?
A ready-to-roll customised strategy will emerge. Operational efficiencies and cost savings will be the outcome should you choose to go ahead.
The benefits will be unique to you. They’ll be informed by the targets in your custom strategy. Our customers are happy. They’re very happy. 95% tell us they love us. And we’re confident you will too. That’s because, after their print and document audit, they enjoy:
- A reduction in print and document workflow costs by up to and over 50% a year
- Increased print, document, process and workplace productivity
- Automated device maintenance and consumables replenishment
- A digitisation and automation of paper-intensive tasks
- Innovation anywhere documents are created, captured, transformed or shared
- An unburdened in-house IT team
- One point of contact for all consumables, service and billing enquiries
- Continual process improvements
Drive forward digital transformation
The print and document audit is no-obligation. The outcome is control for your organisation’s document workflow.