Xerox has released the latest version of its coveted Colour C60/C70 multifunction printer. From magnets for local fast food joints to marketing brochures, the Colour C60/C70 Printer has long been the market leader in its field.
With Xerox launching a new version of this model, current device users are asking whether they should upgrade. Having put the device through its paces, we can confirm C60/C70 remains a cost-effective option for a wide range of printing needs.
In fact, like a penthouse, it elevates things above and beyond. It does so for production print and graphic arts businesses, as well as high volume corporate production users.
Xerox Colour C60/C70 Printer: in depth
Xerox Colour C60/C70 delivers amazing flexibility. Xerox Colour C60/C70 gives you the power to do more. How, you ask? By bringing next-levels of productivity, flexibility, quality and streamlined workflows to your business.
Xerox Colour C60/C70 multifunction printer is suitable for almost all environments. These include quick print shops, in-plant operations, agencies, small businesses and manufacturers.
The device, which delivers turn-key features and media-weight versatility, enables users to expand their applications. These include:
- Rugged polyester labels, menus and signs. Oh, and how can we forget vinyl window clings
- Printing on linen for unique applications such as event planning, appliques and luxurious embellishments
The Xerox Colour C60/C70 offers image quality that is sharper a Game of Thrones sword fight. In fact, we were blown away by the consistent and accurate nature of the quality.
With 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution and enhanced front-to-back registration accuracy, this is perhaps unsurprising. The quality remained consistent whether we were printing with inline finishing options such as stapling, hole-punching, folding and face trimming.
Xerox Colour C60/C70 has more features than Mount Rushmore. Additional features include:
- Standard capabilities: print, copy, scan, preview, email
- Optional capabilities: Fax, finishing, feeding, workflows
- Rated speeds: C70: up to 70 ppm colour, 75 ppm black/C60: up to 60 ppm colour, 65 ppm black
- Recommended monthly average volume: 10,000 – 50,000 pages per month
- Digital front ends: Xerox Integrated Colour Server/Xerox EX-i C60/C70 Print Server Powered by Fiery/Xerox FreeFlow Print Server Integrated for the Xerox Colour C60/C70 Printer/Xerox EX C60/C70 Print Server Powered by Fiery
- Media types: coated and uncoated stock, up to 300 g/m²
Make print work with Xerox Colour C60/C70
Actions speak louder than words. As your platinum Xerox partner, RDT is standing by to give you a free demonstration of the Xerox Colour C60/C70.