Ho, Ho, Ho … Merry Printmas to all customers, partners and suppliers. Thank you for making 2016 the best yet.
As Santa readies his sleigh, we’ve put together a few pieces of useful information regarding our Christmas opening times and points of contact.
Christmas business hours 2016
All RDT branches:
- Close at 1pm on 23rd December, 2016
- Re-open at 8.30 am, 3rd January, 2017
Please note: We’re closed for half a day from 12pm on 9th December during our year end meeting.
Pre-Christmas consumables orders
Nobody likes an empty printer during Christmas, particularly Santa. So, if your business requires consumables such as toner for delivery before Christmas:
- Please place any orders by Midday, December 21st
During the festive period, here’s a few handy numbers you might require:
- For Xerox Managed Print Service contracts call: 0370 850 7832
- For other Xerox contracts call: 0370 900 5501
- For any other out-of-hours enquiries email: email@example.com
- For Telecoms support please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
From Tom Selleck style moustaches to scaling Ben Nevis, team RDT have worked hard in support of the #4ELMO campaign. Proceeds raised are going to Just4Children.
Christmas, of course, is the time of year for giving. Please join us in supporting #4ELMO by making a small donation to our charity fund: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/forelmo
Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us – a time when we can look back on the year that has passed and prepare for the year ahead.
In doing so, we’d also like to doff our Christmas cap to the wise men and women of RDT who have been very, very good this year!
Merry Printmas to all and to all a good night ..!