The all-new Xerox Colour C60/C70 just rolled off the presses. The model has long been the standard-setter for multifunctional printers. With the latest release, Xerox Colour C60/C70 raises its own bar.
Like a penthouse, it elevates things above and beyond. It does so for production print and graphic arts businesses, as well as high volume corporate production users.
Xerox Colour C60/C70 delivers amazing flexibility. Xerox Colour C60/C70 gives you the power to do more. How, you ask? By bringing next-levels of productivity, flexibility, quality and streamlined workflows to your business.
Xerox Colour C60/C70: what’s new?
- Paper Catalogue for faster mixed media job setup
- On-board SIQA perfects registration and colour density in minutes
- Auto-duplex up to 256gsm
- Minimum weight down to 60gsm
- New GBCQ1 17: A5-SRA3/300gsm
- New best print/high gloss buttons
- SPARs and SFRs updates
- First to market with the latest EFi Fiery EX and EXi colour servers
- Extends FFPSi to iGen level – greater value for money
- FreeFlow Core support simplifies workflow and job management
High-value applications at your customer’s fingertips
Xerox Colour C60/C70 brings a broader set of media choices to you and your customers. The Xerox Colour C60/C70 superb image quality, robust media latitude, flexible finishing and server options put your customers in the applications business.
Finishing options include:
- Posters, signs, labels and menus
- Booklets a photo books
- Reports, newsletters and calendars
Synthetics and unique applications:
- Carbonless and Ordered Stock
- Image on Precut Tabs
- Transfer Papers
- ID Cards
- Window Clings
Xerox Colour C60/C70: product brochure
Make print work with Xerox Colour C60/C70
Actions speak louder than words. As your platinum Xerox partner, RDT is standing by to give you a free demonstration of the Xerox Colour C60/C70.